Polar Wall Plus!
Features of Polar Wall Plus Vynil Siding
- XLok™ Technology combines the BearHug® Lock, a Superior Full Reversed Rolled-Over Nail Hem that doubles the thickness of the panel where it's nailed to the wall, and the proprietary NailRIGHT™ Siding Installation System for an installation that's secure and accurate
- .046 Panel thickness with a low-gloss natural cedar woodgrain pattern
- 3/4" Panel projection offers excellent wind load resistance
- Available in three styles: D4, D5DL & D6
- Matching and contrasting soffit and accessories
- ColorHold® acrylic technology provides superior weathersing properties and performance that's backed by a Limited lifetime Transferable Warranty including Lifetime Fade Protection
- Up to 4 times the impact resistance of unreinforced vinyl siding panels
- Engineered to withstand adverse weather condition including hail and high winds
- Helps control energy loss by adding insulation to the wall studs where energy escapes
- Reduces the transmission of noise and is treated with PREVENTOL® TM ESP Preservative Insecticide which kills termites & insects before they can do any real damage to structural wood components. Completely safe for installers, homeowners & household pets
NOTE: Because insulated siding is now recognized as a form of continuous insulation and is proven to save energy, it can help homes qualify for incentives under a variety of state, local, and utility programs, as well as the ENERGY STAR® Qualified Homes Program.