Great Barrier Vinyl Siding
Features of Great Barrier Vinyl Siding
- XLok™ Technology features JAWSLOCK®, a Superior Full Reversed Rolled-Over Nail Hem that doubles the thickness of the panel where it's nailed to the wall. Combined with the NailRIGHT™ Siding Installation System, they assure an installation that's secure and accurate
- .046 Panel thickness with a low-gloss natural cedar woodgrain pattern
- 3/4" Panel projection
- Available in two styles: D4 & D5DL
- Matching and contrasting soffit and accessories
- ColorHold® acrylic technology provids superior weathering properties and performance that's backed by a Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty including Lifetime Fade Protection
- Extended length option for 1/3 fewer visible seams (does not include The Blends Collection colors).
- Engineered to withstand adverse weather conditions including hail and high winds.
- Darker, richer homeowner preferred colors.
- The Blends Collection, the elegance of weathered wood to provide a home with truly special character.