Woodgrain Series 2000
Warm and welcoming, Woodgrain Series 2000 combines the traditional beauty of hand-cut wood siding with the high-performance properties of aluminium. Luxurious colors embellished with an intricate woodgrain texture will lend style and sophistication to your home.
- Built Weather-Tough! Woodgrain Series 2000 is performance-engineered to shield your home from outdoor elements, such as harsh winds and water, and other destructive weather. Unlike wood, compressed particle board or fiber cement, Woodgrain Series 2000 won't absorb moisture.
- Added Dimension The extra-deep 1/2" butt height of Woodgrain Series 2000 aluminum siding adds greater dimension and style with dramatic shadow lines.
- Superior Finished Look While fiber cement and compressed particle boards typically require caulked joints, Woodgrain Series 2000's "seams" are crisp and clean.
Beginning with a strong aluminum core, each panel of Woodgran Series 2000 is coated with a specially formulated LoMar polyester finish to create a resilient exterior. Its heavy-duty construction promises enduring beauty and strength.
- Simple Upkeep Woodgrain Series 2000 requires very little upkeep. Unlike fiber cement that may require periodic recaulking and repainting, or wood siding that typically needs repainting every five to seven years, Woodgrain Series 2000 demands not much more than a simple rinse with a garden hose - ideal for today's lifestyle.
- A Smart Investment Like many people, your home may be your single most important investment. Woodgrain Series 2000 not only will create an attractive, worry-free exterior, but will enhance the curb appeal of your home. And in today's resale market, a beautiful, low-maintenance finish can be a valuable amenity.