Featuring two classic profile designs, Universal conveys the traditional warmth and charm of a freshly painted wood finish while wrapping your home in a rugged steel exterior. And when you consider the punishing weather and other hazards your home must endure, you’ll see why this premium steel siding is an excellent choice.
- Powerfully Protective Universal’s superior strength begins with a pretreated galvanized steel core that is primed and heat-fused with a thick coating of PVC. Your home will have a luxurious, high-performance steel shield that stands up strong against almost anything Mother Nature can dish out.
- High Dimensional Stability Rigid steel panels resist buckling and the wavy appearance that can result from expansion and contraction caused by extreme weather changes. Universal steel siding also will subtly conceal flaws in the exterior’s substructure, keeping wall lines exceptionally smooth and straight.
- Simple Upkeep Taking care of Universal steel siding will require very little upkeep. Unlike fiber cement that may require periodic recaulking and repainting, or wood siding that typically needs repainting every five to seven years, Universal demands not much more than an occasional rinse with a garden hose - perfect for today’s lifestyle.
- Environmentally Friendly Unlike some building materials such as fiber cement, Universal steel siding is a recyclable product. It also promotes energy conservation by creating a tight building envelope for more efficient heating and cooling performance year-round. “Building green” with Universal steel siding is good for you and good for the environment!
- Commanding Steel Strength Universal’s rugged steel construction is virtually impervious to outdoor elements. And unlike wood, compressed particle board or fiber cement, it won’t absorb moisture. It’s also resistant to dents, warping, fire, termites, chalking, fading,and brittleness in cold weather.