SteelTek Supreme Steel
SteelTek Supreme steel siding creates the ultimate shield for your home. Pounding rain, severe wind, freezing cold and blistering heat are no match for the commanding strength of steel. Each pretreated galvanized steel panel is virtually "weather-sealed" with a resilient Kynar PVDF finish, ensuring long-lasting beauty and protection.
- Impact Resistant Constructed of roll-formed 29 gauge Galvalume AZ-50 steel for maximum resistance to hail damage and denting.
- Built Weather-Tough Unlike wood, compressed particleboard or fiber cement, SteelTek Supreme won't absorb moisture. Steel siding also resists warping, chalking, fading and brittleness and is independently tested to withstand hurricane-force winds exceeding 160 mph.
- Staight Wall Lines The low thermal expansion is less than 1/8" over a 12' panel for high dimensional stability.
- Upscale Appearance Deep 1/2" panel projection creates greter dimension and style. The PVDF coating system resists dirt buildup, staining and mildew.
- Class A Fire Rating Unlike many other siding materials, SteelTek Supreme steel is a non-combustible product, meeting even the most stringent building codes.
- Environmentally Friendly SteelTek Supreme steel siding is 100% recyclable; no painting, caulking or issues with silica dust.
- Insect Resistant Resists damage from wood-eating insects.