If you are considering steel siding for your home, chances are you’ve already realized the benefits that only steel can deliver. It’s unmatched when it comes to protecting your home from harsh weather and other hazards. And in SteelTek, you have found a superb choice for both beauty and strength.
- Protective Steel Shield SteelTek’s strength begins with pretreated galvanized steel that is primed and heat-fused with a thick PVC coating, making it virtually impervious to outdoor elements. This luxurious yet resilient finish will stand up strong against blistering heat, pounding hail, heavy snow and other punishing weather.
- High Dimensional Stability Rigid steel panels resist buckling and the wavy appearance that can result from expansion and contraction caused by extreme weather changes. SteelTek also will subtly conceal flaws in the exterior's substructure, keeping wall lines exceptionally smooth and straight.
- Simple Upkeep When it comes to maintaining your SteelTek siding, you can relax. There’s no need for time-consuming scraping and painting or struggling with ladders. Just a simple rinse with a garden hose will remove most airborne dust and dirt. In most cases, your siding will clean up quickly and easily.
- Environmentally Friendly Unlike some building materials such as fiber cement, SteelTek steel siding is a recyclable product. It also promotes energy conservation by creating a tight building envelope for more efficient heating and cooling performance year-round. “Building green” with SteelTek steel siding is good for you and good for the environment!
- Commanding Steel Strength SteelTek’s rugged steel construction is virtually impervious to outdoor elements. And unlike wood, compressed particle board or fiber cement, it won’t absorb moisture. It’s also resistant to dents, warping, fire, termites, chalking, fading, and brittleness in cold weather.